If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for two senior developers to join our team and help us create innovative products for our clients. You will be working on projects that involve network different variants of Bluetooth, Zigbee, and other protocols for storage with server units. You will also be using C programming language and various market operating systems to develop high-quality software that meets the requirements and specifications of our customers.
As a senior developer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, and debug software for embedded and server applications
- Collaborate with other developers, engineers, and project managers to ensure timely delivery of software products
- Provide technical guidance and support to junior developers and interns
- Research and evaluate new technologies and tools to improve software development processes and practices
- Document and maintain software code and documentation
To be a successful candidate, you will need the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in software development for embedded and server applications
- Proficient in C programming language and various market operating systems
- Familiar with network different variants of Bluetooth, Zigbee, and other protocols for storage with server units
- Experience in GUI design and backend development
- Knowledge of real-time embedded systems and their challenges
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to learn new skills
What we offer:
- A great work environment with engaged co-workers and managers who care about your growth and well-being
- A Norwegian Way of Work: Just 40 working hours per week with flexible schedules and remote work options
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- Working hours: Mondays–Fridays 12pm–8pm
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon!